CDT 5.0.2 Build I200902130801
CDT Master Feature
To install CDT:
- Download the master zip file and put it somewhere on your machine.
- Fire up Eclipse (The Platform Run-time 3.4 is minimum recommended)
- Help->Software Updates
- On the Available Features tab, select Manage sites...
- Add... in the master zip as an Archive...
- Under CDT Main Features select the one you want. C/C++ Development
Tools is the main one. The SDK adds in the schemas and source for
building extensions to the CDT. The C/C++ Development Platform is the
Tools without the GNU toolchain support.
- You can install other neat things, including the Mylyn bridge, from
the CDT Optional Features category.
This feature has everything, including:
- CDT Platform Feature - includes editor, search, builders, launch, debug, user documentation
- CDT Runtime Feature - superset of platform feature that adds gnu toolchain integrations for build/debug
- CDT SDK Feature - superset of runtime that adds source and extension point schemas
- GDB Hardware Debugging - provides a launch configuration for launching gdb to do hardware debugging.
- XL C/C++ Compiler Support - provides an error parser and managed build support for IBM's XL C/C++ compilers.
- LR Parser - provides a parser for the ISO/IEC 9899:1999 variant of the C programming language (aka C99) and the C++ programming language,
generated from a grammar using the LPG parser generator. The grammar can be reused and extended to
create your own parser for variants on the C programming language.
- Unified Parallel C Support - Provides support for the Unified Parallel C programming language.
Provides parsing/indexing infrastructure and language definition, allowing the UPC language to be recognized by CDT.
Requires the LR parser feature.
- Mylyn Bridge - allows CDT to work with Mylyn.
- CDT Utilities - provides utilities for C/C++ Development Tools
- CDT Testing Feature - includes all test plugins required for running automated JUnit tests