Checking out a project
Coworker Fred has several tasks in front of him:
- Fred will add the project to his Workbench
- Fred will make changes to file1.txt and file2.txt
- Fred will synchronize and commit his outgoing changes to the two files.
Fred's first step is to add the project to his workspace as follows:
- In the CVS Repositories view context menu choose
New > Repository Location...
In the CVS Repository Location wizard fill in the same repository location that
Jane filled in.
In the CVS Repositories view expand the repository location,
then expand HEAD.
Under HEAD you should see the project (JanesTeamProject) that
- Expand folder1 and you should see the three files that Jane created.
- Select the project and choose Checkout as Project
from the context menu.
- Select the Navigator view and observe that it now includes the project
Another user making changes
Working with another user