- Enclosing class:
public static class PackWriter.Statistics
- extends Object
Summary of how PackWriter created the pack.
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public Set<ObjectId> getInterestingObjects()
- unmodifiable collection of objects to be included in the
pack. May be null if the pack was hand-crafted in a unit
public Set<ObjectId> getUninterestingObjects()
- unmodifiable collection of objects that should be excluded
from the pack, as the peer that will receive the pack already
has these objects.
public Collection<CachedPack> getReusedPacks()
- unmodifiable collection of the cached packs that were reused
in the output, if any were selected for reuse.
public int getDeltaSearchNonEdgeObjects()
- number of objects in the output pack that went through the
delta search process in order to find a potential delta base.
public int getDeltasFound()
- number of objects in the output pack that went through delta
base search and found a suitable base. This is a subset of
public long getTotalObjects()
- total number of objects output. This total includes the value
public long getTotalDeltas()
- total number of deltas output. This may be lower than the
actual number of deltas if a cached pack was reused.
public long getReusedObjects()
- number of objects whose existing representation was reused in
the output. This count includes
public long getReusedDeltas()
- number of deltas whose existing representation was reused in
the output, as their base object was also output or was
assumed present for a thin pack. This may be lower than the
actual number of reused deltas if a cached pack was reused.
public long getTotalBytes()
- total number of bytes written. This size includes the pack
header, trailer, thin pack, and reused cached pack(s).
public long getThinPackBytes()
- size of the thin pack in bytes, if a thin pack was generated.
A thin pack is created when the client already has objects
and some deltas are created against those objects, or if a
cached pack is being used and some deltas will reference
objects in the cached pack. This size does not include the
pack header or trailer.
public PackWriter.Statistics.ObjectType byObjectType(int typeCode)
typeCode - object type code, e.g. OBJ_COMMIT or OBJ_TREE.
- information about this type of object in the pack.
public boolean isShallow()
- true if the resulting pack file was a shallow pack.
public int getDepth()
- depth (in commits) the pack includes if shallow.
public long getTimeCounting()
- time in milliseconds spent enumerating the objects that need
to be included in the output. This time includes any restarts
that occur when a cached pack is selected for reuse.
public long getTimeSearchingForReuse()
- time in milliseconds spent matching existing representations
against objects that will be transmitted, or that the client
can be assumed to already have.
public long getTimeSearchingForSizes()
- time in milliseconds spent finding the sizes of all objects
that will enter the delta compression search window. The
sizes need to be known to better match similar objects
together and improve delta compression ratios.
public long getTimeCompressing()
- time in milliseconds spent on delta compression. This is
observed wall-clock time and does not accurately track CPU
time used when multiple threads were used to perform the
public long getTimeWriting()
- time in milliseconds spent writing the pack output, from
start of header until end of trailer. The transfer speed can
be approximated by dividing
getTotalBytes() by this
public long getTimeTotal()
- total time spent processing this pack.
public double getTransferRate()
- get the average output speed in terms of bytes-per-second.
getTotalBytes() / (getTimeWriting() / 1000.0).
public String getMessage()
- formatted message string for display to clients.
Copyright © 2013. All Rights Reserved.